The Northwest Foodservice Show,
The largest food and beverage expo in the Pacific Northwest!
Every year thousands of restaurant and foodservice industry professionals attend the Northwest Foodservice Show, an event that promises and annually delivers – two days of action-packed opportunities: REGISTER TODAY!
FREE ONLINE REGISTRATION
Through Friday, April 4, 2014 (or pay $25 at the show)
INTERACTIVE KITCHEN WATCH, LEARN AND SAMPLE!
The new Interactive Kitchen, sponsored by Sysco, create an exciting new food experience for attendees to interact with chefs as they prepare the latest food trends, and provides a greater opportunity to taste the various creations. Watch, Learn and Sample!
NEW PRODUCT SHOWCASE
Each year exhibitors use the Northwest Foodservice show to launch exciting new and soon-to-be released products into the marketplace. Preview a sampling of the new products and see them on display at the show in the New Products Showcase.
SUNDAY, APRIL 13
- Seven Simple Systems to Control Your Food Cost and Explode Your Profits
- What’s Hot & Not in the Social Media World for Restaurants
- Mixing Cocktail Trends and Best Practices
- Increasing the accuracy of your recipe costing and menu engineering
MONDAY, APRIL 14
- Trends in Tip Sharing and Pools
- Protecting your business from card data theft
- The Company Killer: How Dysfunctional Teams and Killing Your Bottom Line Results
Technology Pavilion is a special area in the exhibit hall showcasing emerging technology tools and equipment geared toward the foodservice and hospitality industry.
Come and find out how your business can benefit from integrating new technologies into your operations. Vendors in the Technology Pavilion present the latest products and solutions from computer systems and software to equipment and machinery that will shape the future of the industry.
Subject to change.